The news we have all been waiting for. We can play cricket again from Monday 25th May!
The bullet points below outline the back to cricket plan for the next few weeks.
* Nets must be booked in advance through Chris Guest. Slots will be available on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings (booking is first come, first served. Fully paid up Members only).
* There will be a £5 fee per net session (Chris Guest will take payment when booking).
* CG and MJ will be offering one to one coaching sessions from 5.00 – 6.00pm, 6.15pm – 7.15pm and 7.30pm – 8.30pm
* No more than 2 people in the net lane at any time.
* Net sessions will be 1 hour and a max of 2 per week per member.
* Designated changing areas will be marked out for each person at a social distance apart.
* No Under 18 will be allowed to use the nets unless accompanied by a Level 2 coach or using only a soft ball.
* Players must bring own ball and stumps if they wish to have stumps. This will reduce the risk of things being touched.
* After each session the net manager (CG and MJ) will wipe down the handle of the gate and ensure nets are ready for next group.
* No hanging around pre or post scheduled time slot.
* Any non compliance with these rules will result in cancellation of your net booking and you will be asked to leave the premises.